• Body weight exercise and mobility classes with a focus on body awareness
• Stretch & release classes focusing on pain and tension; the relationship between the emotional and physical bodies
• Yoga classes to suit both introductory and intermediate levels
• Mindfulness practises
• Vegan cooking and nutrition workshops incorporating the use of herbs for vitality, focus and better overall health
• Adventure; light trekking, beach exercise and a day trip to Formentera
Accommodation & Rates
6 nights and 5 days set amongst the rice fields in a serene area located 15 minutes out of Ubud town. Shuttle to and from Ubud is free and can be organised through the reception any time before 10pm. Taxis are abundant in Ubud and cost between $5 and $10 one way.
Rates are per person based on a King Suite Villa with Private pool. Discount applies if you bring a friend or partner who books at the same time as you. There are Premium rooms available with Queen beds or two doubles.
Twin share available. If you would like to share a room contact me to discuss rates.
Private Pool Villa - $2000 per person
Premium Double Room - $1800 per person
Prepare for your retreat
Make sure you arrive on the 5th of September so you are fresh for a full day on the 6th. I will organise to pick you up on the 5th. Following are 5 full days immersed in holistic wellness. The last night is the 11th and everyone is welcome to make arrangements for a longer stay in their villa.
Bring enough comfortable clothing to get you through a few days of activities so your mind is at ease. Activities and exercise are bare foot most of the time though you will need closed footwear for some sessions and trekking. Bali is always warm but this is the coolest and most comfortable period with little rain. Be prepared with a light jumper for milder temperatures in the early morning when we go trekking.
- Any comfortable closed shoes will be sufficient for the adventures
- Insect repellent that is safe for you and the environment is supplied
- Sunscreen that is beneficial and safe for your skin and the environment is provided
- Adaptors/ convertors are available
- I suggest a Bali SIM as the wifi can be unreliable at times
- If you have any clothing donations we will be able to visit an orphanage in Ubud
- Shuttle bus is available to go into Ubud town
Don't forget to purchase travel insurance and be mindful that there's an active volcano in Bali though Ubud is in a safe vicinity.
Get in touch if you have any dietary requirements.
- Luxury & Premium or offsite Accomodation for the entire stay.
- Organic meals & herbs
- Wellness Program including workshops
- Airport transfers
- Volcano hike
Cancellations may be made up to 28 days prior to the first day of the retreat, however the deposit is non refundable.
After this there will be no refund though you are able to transfer your place to someone else.
Provided you have purchased travel insurance, you may be able to make a claim.